Sunday, July 13, 2008

This goes out to women everywhere!

Nationality no doubt can define a woman's life based around the culture around her. Feminism has taken on a universal role of releasing women from oppression. It is obviously a necessary action when you can see that all over the world women seem to take a back seat. I would say that this all was initiated from men being the first to create governments during times when civilizations grew to be more complex. The women tended to always be occupied with continuing the human race and this left men with plenty of time to construct systems and laws that placed them as the number one priority which has continued for hundreds of thousands of year. Pretty scary from a woman's perspective to literally be born into a man constructed world of laws that will predetermine how she can live her life. I see this as extremely unfair, and it's not about changes only in my nation, but it needs to be addressed everywhere, so women can have their lives back! Once I get a job and can get settled into my own life I want to travel the world and do what I can to better the quality of life of women in particularly. Who knows how I will go about this, but I feel like so many women of the world that don't have technology in their homes can't see the changes happening else where around the world and therefore miss out on the motivation of helping your self out and getting out of bad situations. Women do not realize how strong and important they are, a little confidence and motivation can go a long way in revolutionizing this man driven existence. I hope I can be an asset to a new way of thinking for the lost souls of women around the world!

No comments: